This position requires significant organizational abilities, both electrical and mechanical, as the individual will be responsible for the electrical assembly and debugging of large robotic systems at RMT and at customer locations. The individual will work closely with project managers, software, electrical and mechanical engineering groups from the onset of a project to its installation. Travel is a requirement of this position.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Build & enhance electrical assemblies from a productivity and quality standpoint.
- Execute tasks based upon electrical project schedule to maintain production schedule.
- Ensure as built and field modified drawings are returned to engineering for updates.
- Maintain safe work environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Licensed Electrician/Electrical Technician with 5 years experience in automation/robotics.
- Custom manufacturing shop experience/background.
- Familiarity with all aspects of electrical manufacturing processes and shop safety.
- Organizational abilities and strong communication skills.